Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

This was an awesome day!! On October 25, 2008, we went to the Aggie vs. Fresno State football game, had dinner with my extended family, and went to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. The Aggies lost in the last couple of seconds of the game. :( My dad's two brothers Scott and Ryan, came to Logan for the weekend with their families. After the game, we all met up at my parents house for some spaghetti. My mom probably fed atleast 25 people that day! We even got grandpa Rodger to come to dinner and to the Pumpkin Walk!! That's a miracle. Dave has never been to it and it's been years since I have been to it. My brother Brady's girlfriend came with us too. She got to meet the whole crazy family. We had lots of fun and it was free. Nothing fun is free these days!! Hopefully we can go back next year, it would be a pretty fun tradition.
This picture below is of Dave and I at the Aggie Football game!!









In order from Left to Right...Tatum, DAVE and Regan as Cinderella!



Me and Mason as Yoda!!!

No comments: