Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fishin'

Over the 4th of July weekend in 2008 this year, we went on a fishing and camping trip with Dave's family to Fish Lake. We took a boat and our tents and headed out there. I'm not exactly sure where Fish Lake is, but it's FAR away from Santaquin and it was a long drive. We set up our tents in the dark and the next morning we went fishin. I'm pretty sure everyone caught something. I could a couple fish the 2 days that I was there. I don't think Dave caught any but he was too busy helping everyone get hooks and bait on their line. It was relaxing and we enjoyed it. The only bad thing about the whole trip was that my allergies were so bad and I couldn't breath at night. We did have running water at our campground, which is a girls only wish when camping. Good times.



Dave was good with helping all of us girls with the fish cuz we did NOT want to touch them. In this picture he's helping his sister McKell who is just a couple of years older than me.


Obviously I didn't get ready this day but this is one of the suckers that Dave helped me catch. We put him on that chain to hook to the boat while we were trolling around. Dave and Jesse told Kristen to lift up the chain while we were driving back to camp and going fast. She forgot to and we lost my fish:(


I don't exactly remember what Jesse is laughing about in this picture but I think it had something to do with Kristin not knowing that she had a fish on her line for like 10 minutes.

No comments: