Saturday, November 8, 2008

Moving to Logan

On August 16, 2008 we packed up all of our things from Santaquin and moved into a little one bedroom apartment in Logan. We filled up both the car and the truck with our stuff. We love our apartment!! Almost right after we moved to Logan, we went to the demolition derby and did a couple of other fun things before Dave had to start school.




Dave started school at the end of August and I started working full-time at a place called Impact Payments. We have kept pretty busy since then. On the weekends we usually go watch my little brother play football and go watch the USU football team. They suck so the only reason we go is for something to do. I love being in Logan and being able to see some of my friends like Devon, Chelsie, Amy and Kacee. Dave likes Logan too but I can tell that he misses the farm and his family and all of his John Deere stuff that I made him leave behind!

Dave ready for his first day of school!! Don't worry, I packed up is pack pack with lots of snacks for his first day. Ignore the date on this picture and all the other ones, I forgot to change the date when I took the pictures.

No comments: