Saturday, November 22, 2008

A BIGHORN SHEEP FINALLY!

So! Remember the once in a lifetime tag I told you about for the Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep? Well, today, he finally shot it! When he gets home I'll have to have him tell the story of how he shot it and get some more pictures up. This is just what I got on my phone! Hopefully he takes it to his parents house because I don't know what we'd do with it in Logan. I talked to him on the phone after he got it and he sounded way happy. He went with his family and it sounded like he had a good time! He will probably come home tomorrow night. Anyways, thats all for now!

3 comments:

Mike and Lindsey Martineau said...

Hi Kalei!
Glad you found us, that big horn sheep is huge! You guys look so happy, I'm glad we are blogging buddies now.

Bryce and Britt said...

Wow!! That is so big! I bet that was a way fun hunt!! Miss you! Hope all is well!

Casey and Amy said...

eww