Monday, December 22, 2008

Pond Family Christmas Party

Every year, my side of the family, the Ponds' pick a day around Christmas time that works for everyone and they have a party at my parents house in River Heights. It's not a very huge family. My dad has 4 brothers who each have kids. Everyone comes from my dad's side of the family that is able to. We usually eat dinner, exchange gifts, play games like Grab Bags, and watch some football if any is on. My uncle Scott and his family came from Spanish Fork, my uncle Ryan and his family from Lehi, my uncle Steve and his family from Providence. And my cousin Aaron represented his family that is from California and couldn't make it out for the party. Of course Grandma and Grandpa came too! This year my mom cooked a really good homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu!! We ate and exhanged gifts. Everyone seems to have a good time and a lot of really good food! I love when my family gets together. Even though they may be disfunctional at times or a little loud, it wouldn't be Christmas without a Pond Family Christmas party! This is Brady, Aunt Andrea and Grandma!This is mom and dad (aka Elfman)

No comments: