Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures!!

So many people take cute family pictures almost every year. Well, I don't remember the last time my family got together to take pictures, and we finally did today!! My mom's friend Teresa took some with her nice camera and I took a couple with mine so they're not professional but maybe later I will post some of hers that she took. I love this time of year because it just brings families closer together. I think it's pretty important to take family pictures to preserve the memories of what everyone looks like and new things that occur in the family. Things that have updated in my family are things like Dave and I getting married or my brother just getting engaged. Both people are additions to the family and it's important to keep updating our family history and pictures. Anyways, that's my spill on pictures...Here are a couple.

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

kalei! You look so good girl! cute pics :) we should get together sometime if youre downt his way..let me know! xoxo

Chelsie Sanders said...

Those are so cute!! I can't wait to see all of them!