Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bear Lake

Well, life has been crazy the last few weeks and I'm finally getting a chance to blog! (Mainly because it's 8:30pm and Dave is getting ready to go to work) Over Memorial Day Weekend, it's tradition that my dad's side of the family spend the weekend in Bear Lake. My grandparents have had a time share up there since forever and we've gone up there every year since I can't even remember. Usually the weather isn't really in our favor but this year the weather was half decent and we were able to golf, swim(in the pool), play tennis, play basketball and lots of other outside games. My mom, dad, and brothers were there as well as Virginia, Daniel, Grandma and then my Uncle Steve and his kids. Usually there are a lot more of us that go but apparently the rest of the family doesn't like to keep tradition. I was so excited that Dave was able to go! His work schedule is so crazy and he has a hard time getting days off but his boss was really good to let him have Sunday and Memorial Day off so we were able to get down there on Saturday night. I love spending time with my family!

Some other exciting news!!! I have my ultrasound appointment scheduled for next Tuesday (June 15) So hopefully if the baby cooperates we will be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl!!!!

1 comment:

Casey and Amy said...

I'm so excited your having a little bebe!! Since you find out on my birthday I think it will be a girl!! Miss you, you need to come up and see the gang sometime!!