Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Today is New Years Day! This will be me and Dave's 2nd New Year since we've known each other. On Christmas Eve, We were invited to dinner at Hamiltons with my parent, Russ and Kathy Piggott, Ryan and Tawny Piggott, Heather and Colby Rowser, Grandma and Grandpa Pond, and Amy and Casey Jorgensen. After dinner, Dave and I went to the Aggie game with Grandma and Grandpa. They have sweet front row seats. Dave got pretty into the game and was yelling at all the players from the other team. He lost his voice a little. We finished the night out by going to my parents and celebrating the New Year!! Today was so nice because we got to sleep in and spend the day together. Dave and I drove the truck up to Hardware Ranch up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. We looked at the Elk and had a nice drive. It's so nice having a day off of work and being able to spend time with Dave. It's been very nice and I'm sad to go to work tomorrow! HARDWARE RANCH!

2 comments:

Casey and Amy said...

Looks like you had fun! I love hardware ranch! We need to play soon! Love ya!

chel_t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.